Within our Reach Heaven and Earth Spirits


Saturday, January 25, 2014

Friendship





Friendship Poem



I can not change your past or your future.
But when you need me , I'll be there.

I can not help you stumble .
I can only offer my hand
for subjects and you do not fall .

Your joys, your success and your successes are not mine.
But honestly I enjoy when I see you happy.

I do not judge the decisions you make in life.
I limit myself to lean on,
to encourage you and to help you if you ask me .

I can not keep you away from me.
But I can wish you the best
and wait for your return.

I can not trazarte limits
within which you should act,
but I offer you the space to grow.

I can not help your suffering
where any penalty breaks your heart,
but I can mourn with you
and pick up the pieces to assemble it again.

I can not tell you who you are or who you should be.
I can only love you as you are and be your friend.


Jorge Luis Borges





No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the reading. Would love to receive your comments.