Within our Reach Heaven and Earth Spirits


Thursday, January 30, 2014

Claire Noire


Desperately Wanting To Wake Up



So much information out there

It is hard to focus

But there are some tell tale signs of awakening…



Feelings of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. They say you are releasing your past (this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. Literally… pieces, parts… “aspects” of YOU are being released. Say, “good bye,” I love you. You have served me well. I no longer need you.”


A deep longing to go Home. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return to Home. This is not a “suicidal” feeling. It is not based in anger or frustration. You don’t want to make a big deal of it. Its just that there is a quiet part of you that wants to go Home. The root cause for this is quite simple……You are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body.

This sooooo me right now.

I keep thinking… “Yeah I’ve served my purpose here”


Sudden change in job or career. A very common symptom and one I have found myself having to deal with. As you change, things around you will change as well. Don’t worry about finding the “perfect” job or career right now. You’re in transition and you may make several job changes before you settle into one that fits your passion. But what is my passion? That leads me to the next symptom.


Loss of passion. You may feel totally dis-impassioned, with little or no desire to do anything. That’s OK, and it’s just part of the process. Take this time to “do no-thing.” Don’t fight yourself on this. It’s similar to rebooting a computer. You need to shut down for a brief period of time in order to load the sophisticated new software.

I casually keep in mind the time of day 11:11. When I happen to catch it, I say to myself… “DNA upgrade”. I visualize being upgraded to a new and improved species of human being. If nothing else its a positive affirmation.


Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes in your DNA upgrade. More important, your energetic body, is being upgraded and made new. I believe aging, dis-ease, and limitations are freed within this awakening.


There are more symptoms like sleep changes, waking up in the middle of the night. Intense dreams, lots of self talk, feeling lonely even with people all around you. Be happy when you see them and feel them, because you are on the right path.

Oh and pay attention to when you actually feel joy… do whatever it is more and more joy will come in all areas… I believe…



Clair Noir, where your soul today?



1 comment:

  1. Lovely write abou about new birth and growing pains and longing for freedom. Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the reading. Would love to receive your comments.